Yay, I won a blog award … totally random, but still really fun and cute!
The author of Wearing Mascara nominated me for this blog award:
Here’s what she had to say about my blog and 4 others as well:
It was very difficult to pick 5 blogs, but I picked these because every time they update their blog, I am intrigued as to what they have to say and I head right over! I relate to them and they make me smile or laugh.1. Pink Cupcake 2. Her Highness of Cute 3. Nautical by Nature 5. Perks of Being a JAP
So in the spirit of giving, I’ll pass this fun little award on as well! So, without further ado, the “winners” are (in no particular order):
- Le Petit Blog – specifically for her SEC tailgating enthusiasm
- We Met in a Bar – specifically because the title has a personal relevance to me
- All Things Fluffy, Fashionable and Famous specifically because of her quick wit and she tells it like it is
- The High Heel Diaries – specifically because her opening picture is from my MOST VERY FAVORITE episode of Sex and The City!
- Ramblings of a 34B cup – specifically because of her passion for Breast Cancer Awareness that we share
So there you have it… my nominations for this award. I don’t know any of these ladies, but I love to read their blogs, they are always entertaining and even though I don’t know them, it seems like a good way to relate to other people’s daily happenings! If you are so inclined, check them out-they are all good reads and a good escape!!!
So, here are the next steps so that this award can live on…Now, should you accept this award, follow these steps:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass the award on to 5 more deserving people
5. Post these rules for your recipients