My parents went to visit my sister in Chile. The big news is that, yes, they survived the trip! We had our doubts that wouldn’t be detained or something and neither of them speak a drop of Spanish… They might could get by in Santiago with a phrase book, but Katie lives farther out on the coast in Vina del Mar. They were there for 10 days and experienced a soccer game, miles and miles of hiking up and down the streets due to public transit strikes and even Cuban cigars.
Although I am not a traditional mom, I do consider my dog my baby! Presley is almost 5 and I’ve had her since she was a baby puppy! She got me some great new black Stilettos since the toes of my other ones are all scuffed up! Thanks Presley! =)
I thought it would be a fun and inspiring experiment to click the “next” button on the blogger dashboard… Here’s some interesting things I found as well as some other stuff worth thinking about.
- there are a lot of blogs en espanol! no hablo!!! je cependant parle français
- check out this cool picture – take note – I want this shot, when and if I ever get married, sans the brown hair
- I LOVE baby piglets!!!
- people (including me) need better photography skills
- Lindsey has some competition with Little Snails and Pony Tails…http://littlesnailsandponytails.blogspot.com/
- great quote: “Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue. Be the PIGEON!”
- a bunch of if’s – if Mike had a Wimerimer (he hates them), if Mike had a really bad hair cut (which he does not) and if Mike had really poor taste in decor, not sure about that one, I don’t think so but who would ever know? THIS WOULD BE TRUE…
- someone named their child Korde, eh… but I do like the name Finn
- ilovepinkmink.blogspot.com is not as cool as it should be neither is stylecocktail.blogspot.com
- i’m sad that i already know that mike won’t be here on my birthday
- i’m really tired of watching how candy is made – it’s all the same – damn unwrapped!
- i’m so very ready to go back to VEGAS and can’t wait to go to NYC in December although not ready to skip spring and summer
- there is some tacky ass jewelry hawked on TV – STAY AWAY!
- Michelle needs to check out kbstamps.blogspot.com, make her own blog and post her way better stuff!!!
- someone’s typical day is swimming, Wal-Mart and bridge… AWESOME!
- there are some super cute puppies and some not so cute kids – yes I know I’m probably now destined to have not so cute kids – please lie to me, but don’t dare say they are happy babies!
- there is a blog dedicated to the weather patterns in KC – it’s always f-ing COLD!!! there blogdone luvbye!
- drug court with Judge Gunn is on public access tonight (it may be on every night actually)- anyway… some one actually came up to my mom the other night at dinner and told her that they were watching aforementioned “show” and that they saw “billy” (former student) on drug court – for reals? that just happened! Don’t be on drug court because this person WILL see you, she WILL tell my mom…
- there is a baby girl name Lochlan – too close to the Lochness monster… bad idea YOU MUST THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS how will names come back to haunt your teenage daughter?
- it is always THE MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER!
So that pretty much wraps it up – musings for the evening. I think that was a fun and productive test of personality!
Yeah so I’m super not feeling good today. I think it’s food poisoning.
On another note – My sister Katie moved to Chile yesterday. They arrived safely but all their luggage did not follow suit. They’ve been promised it will be delivered to the hotel tomorrow so that’s good. They are enjoying the sights and the bars and the Chilean people and the bars. They are in Santiago for a few days then moving to a permanent location in Vina del Mer – which means vinyard by the sea. I’m sure they will have a blast there – wine and beaches doesn’t get much better.